Annapolis Valley Health
Media Mechanics Inc. produced this engaging design and new information architecture, and brought Harmonic Internet on board to develop the new Annapolis Valley Health website, using the Drupal Content Management System (a frequent requirement for new / updated Nova Scotia government websites).
This site is now a premier district health authority website across Canada, in terms of design, functionality and ease of use for its users.
- Public Advisory notices prominently displayed on the home page
- Promo slideshow with on-slide links to important site content
- News listings
- Programs & Services with the ability to browse by directory listing (by letter), organize by health centre / hospital, or simply search by program / service name or content
- District health authority job postings with the ability to apply online, including resume uploads
- Integrated Google maps functionality with programs and services, allowing the visitor to see which health centres provides the program or service
We also helped the commission ease into the world of social networking with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, expanding their total audience.